Choose a Project
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website. You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
II. License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, The Tiny Seed owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
III. Acceptable Use
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without The Tiny Seed's express written consent.
IV. No warranties
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Tiny Seed makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, The Tiny Seed does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
V. Limitations of liability
The Tiny Seed will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if The Tiny Seed has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
The Tiny Seed is registered under the Kerala Trust Act having Reg. No. 350/IV/2013 dated 10 Dec 2013. The Tiny Seed is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the standards in facilities and tools available for a quality education in public and other low cost schools in Kerala. It operates as a donation platform, channelling funds and resources to specific project requirements of needy and deserving schools.
The Trust works directly with schools and educational administrative authorities to understand their individual and collective requirements, and lists information related to these on the website. It helps fill the gap between the needs of a school as well as that of an interested donor.
VII. Object of The Trust
1. The Tiny Seed encourages contributions of any amount (small or big) towards a particular project. A single donor’s contribution need not cover the whole project cost, i.e., a project can be funded by multiple donors.
2. The Tiny Seed lists project requests of schools for interested donors to choose from and contribute to :
- All projects listed are specific to the needs and requirements of each school. Corresponding project costs have been verified by The Tiny Seed.
- Donors can choose their projects and donate (via card/net banking transfer).
- Donations made to the Trust are routed to the school for their action.
- While the responsibility of implementation rests with the individual school, the Trust ensures checks and visits to schools for follow up, on a periodic basis. Donation Receipts, Transparent accounts and project implementation updates will be emailed to donors upon donating to The Tiny Seed.
- The Trust provides the option to donate to its general corpus which will be allocated to school projects at the discretion of The Tiny Seed according to the need of the hour.
- All schools featured on our website operate with minimal or no fees charged to the poor children that attend the schools. The Trust does not collect funds for its own use, but solely for the benefit of the schools.
- The Trust ensures that at least 85 percent of donations reach the chosen cause(s), with a maximum of 15 percent being utilised for the running expenses of the organisation.
VIII. Mission of the Organisation
The mission of the trust is to build awareness about, and provide resources to Public and Low Cost Schools in Kerala, thereby striving to -
- Assist local educational and school authorities in finding novel and innovative ways to meet the needs and requests of the schools.
- Provide an avenue for local and extended communities to be engaged and involved in building up the standards in the local schools
- Create a comprehensive database of information related to public low cost schools, with specific reference to amenities provided in the schools.
IX. Non-Refund of the donation (Cancellation and Refund Policies)
1. All donations made towards project needs of schools as listed on The Tiny Seed are non-refundable upon payment having been made.
2. If a project does not reach full funding which results in the project falling through, donations already received for such projects will be reached to the general fund. This will in turn be allocated towards other open project needs of schools listed on the website. Corresponding receipts, and reports related to the new allocation, if any, will be duly sent to the respective donor, ensuring transparency of the process.
3. If any information is required, kindly write to The Tiny Seed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
X. Disclaimer Policy
1. The Tiny Seed is a charitable donation platform. It does not collect funds for its commercial use, but solely for the benefit of the schools which the organisation supports. The Trust ensures that at least 85 % of donations reach the chosen cause(s), with a maximum of 15 % being utilised for the running expenses of the organisation.
2. Donations made to The Tiny Seed are reached to the school for their action. The responsibility of implementation rests with the individual schools. However, The Tiny Seed ensures checks and balances to minimise chances of misuse or mismanagement of donations on the part of recipient schools.
2. Credit Card information is not stored. The CVV number is not captured. By entering details for transactions, the card of the donor will not be misused by The Trust for other online transactions.
XII. Shipping and Delivery Policy
The Tiny Seed is involved only in the business of accepting and channelling charitable donations for the needs of schools in Kerala.